Apr 29, 2015

Three-Way Podcast #43 Next Time Xmas in March

Hello! Good morning! So I've noticed the blog has fallen behind a bit. If you are someone who has kept up with us on our YouTube Channel, then you're fine. But if you never migrated over there or only check here, then I sincerely apologize. It's just one of those things that, once we got busy, I didn't realize I had been neglecting it.

To make up for it, I've decided to come over here and get all of our latest content up on the E-Vac Blog this morning. I'll also be getting it on our Steam Page as well. We getting to a point where the E-Vac Station Brand is going to be exploding everywhere in hopes to push our subscribers and views to new levels. We can only do so with your help. Please be sure to like, share, comment, and subscribe. Thank you!


This we we talk movies with Frozen 2, Pixel, and Daredevil. We talk games with Elder Scrolls Online, Banjo-Kazooie, and Mortal Kombat X. We discuss Windows 10 deals, AND we spend some time discussing the latest news from Nintendo. Please be sure to like, share, comment, and subscribe! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment